1 small sweet potato
2 cups leftover stuffing
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 tablespoons cannabutter*
4 large eggs, fried
2 small cloves of garlic
½ brown onion, finely chopped
- Coarsely grate sweet potato using a box grater.
- Heat butter and cannabutter in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and brown onion, stirring and cooking until translucent.
- Add sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add leftover stuffing and mix to combine, pressing and frying into a hash until it is golden brown and crisp, approx. 7 minutes.
- Flip and continue to cook until the other side is also brown and crispy.
- Serve with fried eggs with maple syrup drizzled over the top.
*For our cannabutter recipe, we used 1/4 ounce of cannabis in 3 cups of butter, with a recommended dose of a 1/2 tablespoon per person. You may want to adjust the recipe according to the strength of your own cannabutter or cannaoil.
Check out our other cannabis-infused recipes designed to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!