2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon cannaoil*
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups leftover shredded turkey
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
1 large avocado
2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
6 cups of romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
2 cups of watercress, stems removed
- First, make the dressing. Mince the garlic using a microplane into a small bowl. Mix thyme, mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar together, then add in the remaining olive oil and cannaoil. Mix until well combined, then set aside.
- Mix the lettuces in a large bowl and mix with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Arrange down the middle of a large serving platter or bowl.
- Toss the leftover shredded turkey with 2 tablespoons of dressing. Place on the platter in a separate section to the lettuce.
- Add salt and pepper to the chopped eggs and toss with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. Place in a section next to the turkey and lettuce.
- Slide the avocado, season, and place in a separate section next to the other ingredients. Do the same with the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the blue cheese crumbles in a small section on their own.
- Drizzle entire salad with remaining dressing.
- Serve, encouraging all guests to get a good cross-portion of ingredients.
Check out our other cannabis-infused recipes designed to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!