2 large egg yolks
2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
¼ cup finely chopped green onions
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
½ cup finely-grated cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons cannabutter* (for frying)
4 large eggs
2 cups breadcrumbs
- Mix egg yolks, mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, green onions, and flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- Roll into small 1 ½ inch balls, then if possible, chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and place breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil and cannabutter in a medium pan to medium-high until oil and butter have combined well and are bubbling.
- Dip potato balls in egg, then roll in breadcrumbs until well covered.
- Fry in cannabutter and vegetable oil until golden brown, approx. 4 minutes. Rest on paper towels.
*For our cannabutter recipe, we used 1/4 ounce of cannabis in 3 cups of butter, with a recommended dose of a 1/2 tablespoon per person. You may want to adjust the recipe according to the strength of your own cannabutter or cannaoil.
Check out our other cannabis-infused recipes designed to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!