4-5 Granny Smith apples
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 tablespoons allspice
1 teaspoon whole clove
1/4 cup light brown sugar
Pinch grated nutmeg
3-4 drops glycerin cannabis tincture*
1. Cut apples into quarters (don’t remove peel or seeds).
2. Put your apples into a large pot and fill with enough water to cover the apples.
3. Add sugar, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
4. Boil on high for one hour. Don’t cover pot. Check frequently.
5. Cover pot and turn down heat and simmer for two hours.
6. Take off heat and let cool.
7. Mash up apples to a pulp.
8. Once cool, pour into strainer over a large bowl. When most of the juice has been strained, put remaining pulp in paper towel or cheese cloth and squeeze over the bowl until no more juice comes out.
9. Add 3-4 drops of tincture and serve.
*You may want to adjust the recipe according to the strength of your own cannabis tincture.
Check out our other cannabis-infused recipes designed to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!