Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Please read the following affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our products. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legal speak to ensure that our affiliate members can clearly understand and follow these guidelines. Each affiliate is responsible for assuring compliance with these terms and conditions, including compliance by its employees, agents, and contractors.
Zen Hemp Health™ produces some of the highest quality, purest, most potent cannabinoid / CBD enriched hemp based products available, at affordable prices.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to Zen Hemp Health™, our website(s), and any social channels or ecommerce platforms we are listed on; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the Zen Hemp Health™ properties located at https://zenhemphealth.com and any apps or other digital products or properties produced by Zen Hemp Health; (iv) “your website” refers to any website that you will link to our website; (v) “program” refers to the Zen Hemp Health Affiliate Program.
HOW TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE PARTNER WITH ZEN HEMP HEALTH™
- Read the Zen Hemp Health™ Affiliate Program page to understand the scope of products and services being offered.
- Review the Zen Hemp Health™ Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions (this page).
- Sign up for our Affiliate Program.
Once your application is approved, you will have access to our affiliate links for use on your approved website(s).
After receiving your application, we will review your information and notify you of your acceptance into or rejection from our program. Please allow up to 2 business days for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application; however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all methods you will use for promoting Zen products will help us make a more informed decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contain nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit or adult-related materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Zen Hemp Health™ Affiliate Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance into our program means you agree to and will abide by the following:
- You will only use the linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false, or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (ie: the page from where the click is originating).
- You may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
PAY PER CLICK (PPC) GUIDELINES
If you are enrolled in our program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof, for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other network.
- You may not bid on any of the trademarked terms of our brand partners, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (ie: Zen Hemp Health Coupons, Zen Hemp Health Offers, Zen Hemp Health CBD Oil, etc..).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name, or as the display URL.
- Search bidding is allowed on our products, provided that any search traffic is directed to our website (https://zenhemphealth.com) or to a page on your site that advertises ONLY our products and services.
- You may not direct link to our website from any PPC ad or use redirects that use the same result. Visitors must first be directed to an actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Zen Hemp Health™ for any search term in position 1-10 in any auction style PPC advertising program.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program. We strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords to your PPC campaigns. We have a strict no-tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days, your commissions will be set to 0% without warning, and you may be removed from our affiliate program if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms or violates our PPC bidding guidelines.
Trademarked Terms: Zen Hemp Health™, ZenHempHealth.com, Natural Health and Harmony For Life™, Zen CBD Oil™
Zen Hemp Health™ runs an active coupon and discounting program through our own website. While we do not discourage coupon sites from joining our affiliate program, if you are enrolled in our program and your website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to the following Coupon Guidelines.
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network or that are displayed on our website(s). We are happy to work with our affiliate partners to define promotions that might work for your customers.
- Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotions (ie: first time customers only) will result in removal from the program.
- Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date, and code.
- You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, on-site coupons, or any other promotional campaign.
- You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $50, you may not turn this into an offer that implies the customer must click from your site to get this deal.
Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc., and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website, i.e. zenhemphealth.website.com or www.zenhemphealth-coupons.com, is strictly prohibited and is grounds from removal from the program.
ADVERTISING AND PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our products without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our products via email campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our products.
- Emails must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of Zen Hemp Health™.
- Emails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent, or we must be sent a copy of the email.
Any web content or design elements (graphics, banners, etc) created for the Zen Hemp Health™ brand or products by an affiliate partner that are not specifically provided or previously published by Zen Hemp Health™ must be approved in advance of being published.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted and encouraged, following these general guidelines:
- You ARE ALLOWED to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc pages. For example, you may post “25% off sale at Zen Hemp Health through Wednesday with code COUPON25.”
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Zen Hemp Health’s Facebook, Twitter, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from one or more of the European Union countries.
REVERSAL AND COMMUNICATION POLICY
Zen Hemp Health™ is proud of our very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, refunds, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of this communications policy:
- You are not forthcoming, you are intentionally vague, or you are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to make contact using the information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to suspend you from the program, reverse orders, modify affiliate payouts, set your commission to 0%, or immediately terminate your participation in our affiliate program. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes, however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to proactively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages/posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.